Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in the treatment of eye diseases, for example, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy, and perform surgeries for the removal of cataracts and pterygiums. Our ophthalmologists are also experienced in prescribing corrective eye wear.
- Vision services, including eye exams
- Medical eye care – for glaucoma, conjunctivitis, iritis, chemical burns, pterygium
- Surgical eye care – for trauma, cataracts, glaucoma, tumors, pterygium
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions related to other diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension
- Eye disease and injury prevention services